Artexprix sublimation markers allow you to transfer your designs from plain paper to almost any polyester fabric or polyester-coated items with our unique sublimation process.
These markers are designed to allow you to add your personal touch to items such as apparel and décor using the dye sublimation heat transfer process:
Sublimation is the process of converting something from a liquid or solid to a gaseous form. Dye sublimation converts dye-based ink to a gas that dyes polyester or polymers. Images drawn on plain paper with our markers or pressed onto paper using our stamp pads. The image is then laid on polyester apparel or polymer-coated items and heated with a craft iron or heat press to temperatures around 400°F. At that temperature, the ink converts to a dye and stains the molecules creating a lasting image.
- Create your image. The final product is a mirror image so any written text must be written in reverse.
- Protect your drawing surface from marker bleed.
- Secure artwork face down to the item you are decorating by using thermal tape or a repositioning spray adhesive.
- Press item using your preferred heating method. Heat press or easy press will yield the best results. Item will be hot after pressing. Please allow item to cool completely before handling.
- Gently remove the paper from the item.
Recommended Settings: Easy Press: 360° degrees
Heat Press: 350° - 400° degrees
Iron: Highest setting, no steam Heat times vary according to the material. Consult recommended time/temperature/pressure setting instructions according to the material you are using.
Original colors (10 pack): Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Pink, Purple, Brown, Black
Primary colors (6 pack): Apple, Cupcake, Carrot, Ocean, Canary, Cactus
Gnomie Botanical colors (6 pack): Almond, Lavender, Mustard Seed, Poppy, Clover Bark
Pastel colors (6 pack): Ballerina, Sky, Seafoam, Cotton Candy, Mauve, Mint
Black (6 pack) - 2 round tip, 2 chisel tip, 2 fine tip